Hrekkjavaka Astarkort Ebay Site

Artist, artisan, barely there clump of meat parts. I adore making things out of anything I can lay my clammy little mitpies on.

Please take a look at the archives below or my DeviantArt page for earlier work.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Derby, United Kingdom

I started making jewellery & other crafty things about three or four years ago. Starting with cutesy, kitsch kind of stuff, & then made a jump towards more Victorian, Steampunk & Gothic designs, dabbling with a bit of silver along the way. I've taken commissions for my work & the majority of these pieces are one of a kind.

Wednesday 9 February 2011

Writer's Necklace


I love intricate, small pieces, which include beautiful, old & vintage components.

The aged beauty of Steampunk aesthetics is so attractive. The colours are rich, the style is elegant & above all sourcing the materials & creating these pieces is a joy.

A steampunk style cluster charm necklace on a long chain. Featuring a brass pen nib, key, little cage charm, gear & clear crystal glass beads, all hanging from a large 2cm gear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home