Hrekkjavaka Astarkort Ebay Site

Artist, artisan, barely there clump of meat parts. I adore making things out of anything I can lay my clammy little mitpies on.

Please take a look at the archives below or my DeviantArt page for earlier work.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Derby, United Kingdom

I started making jewellery & other crafty things about three or four years ago. Starting with cutesy, kitsch kind of stuff, & then made a jump towards more Victorian, Steampunk & Gothic designs, dabbling with a bit of silver along the way. I've taken commissions for my work & the majority of these pieces are one of a kind.

Friday 25 February 2011

Gears & Cogs


I wanted to create necklaces that were not just pendants hanging from a chain. Not only is the pendant a feature, but the chain is important too.
On this piece, the feature gear is from an old clock, the two smaller gears are from a pocket watch, there are two stamped, brass oxidized gears near the top. Brass ornate connectors & flower connectors give the necklace a feminine & slightly victorian style. With brass & bronze chain & lobster claw clasp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home