Hrekkjavaka Astarkort Ebay Site

Artist, artisan, barely there clump of meat parts. I adore making things out of anything I can lay my clammy little mitpies on.

Please take a look at the archives below or my DeviantArt page for earlier work.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Derby, United Kingdom

I started making jewellery & other crafty things about three or four years ago. Starting with cutesy, kitsch kind of stuff, & then made a jump towards more Victorian, Steampunk & Gothic designs, dabbling with a bit of silver along the way. I've taken commissions for my work & the majority of these pieces are one of a kind.

Thursday 31 March 2011

Arachnoid Mother


I don't like spiders, i'm guessing that you don't like spiders... But we like wearing them. Especially if it scares the straights.... This little darling wants to eat your soul. Brass oxidized spider stamping, mounted on an old pocket watch face, connected to the chain by a pocket watch gear. The chain is joined together to make a web effect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home