Hrekkjavaka Astarkort Ebay Site

Artist, artisan, barely there clump of meat parts. I adore making things out of anything I can lay my clammy little mitpies on.

Please take a look at the archives below or my DeviantArt page for earlier work.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Derby, United Kingdom

I started making jewellery & other crafty things about three or four years ago. Starting with cutesy, kitsch kind of stuff, & then made a jump towards more Victorian, Steampunk & Gothic designs, dabbling with a bit of silver along the way. I've taken commissions for my work & the majority of these pieces are one of a kind.

Thursday 31 March 2011

Monocle & Butterfly


I know the title isn't the most creative, i'll try to come up with something more fitting soon.
Anyway, this is another antique optometry lens, with tiny brass butterfly, brass flower charm & key. With a pretty floral connector, on a bronze plate chain, with solid brass bolt clasp.
*****
She lay down her monocle, next to her botanical illustrations & this tiny, curious butterfly came to rest upon her eye glass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home