Hrekkjavaka Astarkort Ebay Site

Artist, artisan, barely there clump of meat parts. I adore making things out of anything I can lay my clammy little mitpies on.

Please take a look at the archives below or my DeviantArt page for earlier work.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Derby, United Kingdom

I started making jewellery & other crafty things about three or four years ago. Starting with cutesy, kitsch kind of stuff, & then made a jump towards more Victorian, Steampunk & Gothic designs, dabbling with a bit of silver along the way. I've taken commissions for my work & the majority of these pieces are one of a kind.

Thursday 31 March 2011

Mechanical Heart


I love, & I mean love as an obsession, the only thing that love can be. But not in some weird, dodgy way... I love anything that reminds me of Victorian curios, science & tinkery. The only way in this steam-powered world to fix a broken heart is with gears, cogs & screws, dammit. We just need a test subject now... Maybe we could abduct a bum off the street... Or we could do a Herbert West & dig some up...

Brass heart bead, with tiny screws, gears & cogs from a watch, on a solid brass chain. It's all solid, it's all brass, the only way really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home