Hrekkjavaka Astarkort Ebay Site

Artist, artisan, barely there clump of meat parts. I adore making things out of anything I can lay my clammy little mitpies on.

Please take a look at the archives below or my DeviantArt page for earlier work.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Derby, United Kingdom

I started making jewellery & other crafty things about three or four years ago. Starting with cutesy, kitsch kind of stuff, & then made a jump towards more Victorian, Steampunk & Gothic designs, dabbling with a bit of silver along the way. I've taken commissions for my work & the majority of these pieces are one of a kind.

Thursday 31 March 2011

Vintage Style Brooch


Sometimes pretty things are needed, a break from scary mechanical wonders, spiders & steam.
This is a vintage style brooch. I like this vintage style stuff, I know, I know, jumping on the trend wagon... But it's so pretty & girly...

A little brooch, with bow pin, a bronze tone setting with little resin flowers & faux pearls, with a tiny brass butterfly on top.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home